Short and sweet: You are our valued subscriber. No one outside The Math Worksheet Site has the right to get your personal information from us. No one.
Why do we want your e-mail address?
- It allows you to reset your password, if you happen to forget it.
- It helps us identify your account if you communicate with us.
- We send you one polite expiration notice 7 days before your subscriptionís expiration.
Why do we request your phone number?
- It provides an alternate way to reset your password that won't get caught up in email spam filters.
- It gives us an alternative way to contact you when there is a problem with your account, and e-mail doesnít seem to be working.
Several times spam filters or technical problems over which we had no control made e-mail communication with a customer impossible. Phone contact is a backup, used only if e-mail isnít working and we need to reach you regarding your account.
Behind this web site are real people. Real people who detest spam, hang up on telephone solicitors, and block numbers that send unsolicited text messages. We will not allow your e-mail address and phone number to be used by spammers or solicitors.
Thanks for trusting us with your e-mail address and phone number. We value your trust.